permaculture - Re: Russian Stove

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: <FranksFarm@aol.com>
  • To: permaculture@listserv.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: Russian Stove
  • Date: Fri, 31 Jul 1998 10:28:36 EDT

Hi,

Jenny was kind enough to forward the info on the Russian Stove Workshop.

I'd like to find out more and get any handouts if possible since I'm in NY and
can't attend.

<<Alan Reeves is a local experienced fireplace master, he has 27 years
experience in masonry, 19 years building Russian style stoves, with total
number of fireplaces ne nas built more that 800.>> Does someone have a
contact number, website, e-mail address for Allen.

Any idea of whta these stoves cost? Where to get them ? Experiences and
recommendations? look forward to hearing from the list on this. Best to all.
Frank

  • Re: Russian Stove, FranksFarm, 07/31/1998