permaculture - soil kid

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Harvey <soul@sasquatch.com>
  • To: permaculture@sunsite.unc.edu
  • Subject: soil kid
  • Date: Thu, 05 Feb 1998 23:04:55 -0800

Hello. I am interested in gaining more insight on the subject ot
permaculture. I am working toward going the UC Davis to further my
knowledge in soil because it is my passion. A friend of mine turned me
on to permaculture last summer and I have found it most exciting since.
Soil is something that I find easy to comprehend and at this point all I
have is the drive and passion, but I'll take care of the rest as I move
on. You can help me by responding with information that could lead me
to people and places that are in the Santa Cruz area.

Love,
Harvey

  • soil kid, Harvey, 02/05/1998