permaculture - Re: Looking for recent articles and books on urban household gardening...

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Andy Clark, SAN Coordinator" <san@nal.usda.gov>
  • To: Christabel Garcia-Zamor <6500cgz@ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu>
  • Cc: eaf <eaf-l@eaf.com>, permaculturemg <permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Looking for recent articles and books on urban household gardening...
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 09:57:37 -0400 (EDT)

The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) published in 1996 the
following:

Urban Agriculture: Food, Jobs and Sustainable Cities. 1996. Publications
Series for Habitat II. Volume 1.

I'm not sure how you would get a copy. The Press release has two
contacts: Francois Couttu, UNDP/NY, (212) 906-5344
Richard Kollodge, (212) 906-6776

The focus is global, with more international than U.S.

Andy Clark
SAN Coordinator
c/o AFSIC, Room 304
National Agricultural Library