permaculture - Re: PC Europe pages?

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Paul Clark <prc@sysmag.com>
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Re: PC Europe pages?
  • Date: Wed, 03 Apr 1996 09:51:33 +0000

Helen Witts wrote:
> I'd like to know if there are any PC-pages for Europeans (Maybe in the
> Uk?). We do have other needs here and workshops are mostly more usefull, if
> they fit for temperate climate.
>
> I was also wondering about this. The Permaculture web pages I know
> of, and this discussion list, are very US and Australia oriented,
> and while very interesting are not so relevant for the specific
> needs of Permaculture in Europe. We want to know about accessible
> courses and workshops, too.

I'm in the process of setting up a UK-oriented web site at:

http://www.sysmag.com/permaweb

The UK Permaculture Association are in the process of creating some
pages for this, and I'm starting on the long task of providing some
real information. I'd like eventually to include full course
materials, but most of the site is empty space at the moment,
I'm afraid.

If anyone has course materials in machine-readable text form or
bitmap pictures that I could use, please let me know

Thanks

Paul
--
Paul Clark