permaculture - Farm Internship (fwd)

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: "Lawrence F. London, Jr." <london@calypso-2.oit.unc.edu>
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Farm Internship (fwd)
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 1996 22:53:34 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 1996 11:17:06 CST6DST
From: CHARLIE GRIFFIN <cgriffin@facts.ksu.edu>
To: sanet-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
Subject: Farm Internship

I guess it's the time of year for many people to be seeking farm
internships, judging from the last few days' postings! I'd like to
add a request that I'm passing along on behalf of two people in our
community:

Two persons are looking for apprenticeships and/or volunteer work
this spring and summer on an organic farm/orchard/vineyard in the
Humbolt County area (around Garberville, Laytonville, Scotia) in California.

I'd be glad to pass along any responses. Reply to:

Charlie Griffin
Child and Family Programs
Kansas State University
Manhattan, KS 66506

913-532-2025

e-mail: cgriffin@facts.ksu.edu

  • Farm Internship (fwd), Lawrence F. London, Jr., 02/23/1996