permaculture - Help!!!!

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: s740648@aix1.uottawa.ca
  • To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Help!!!!
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 1996 22:40:11 -0500 (EST)

Hello,
I have been following the permaculture movement for a few years and had
the chance to join Bill Molison in Tyalgum (Australia) in 1994.
I am a molecular biology student in Canada from Venezuela (South
America), but I am not very happy with it. I am totally disappointed of
the scientific atmosphere in this field and its philosophy, if any.
Every day I become more convinced that sustainability is the answer .
For that reason I would like to further my studies, but this time in
fresh water aquaculture.
I welcome comments, suggestion, advice, general information, etc
German Poleo.

  • Help!!!!, s740648, 02/19/1996