permaculture - My REAL URL

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: cleone@ozonline.com.au (carmela leone)
  • To: PERMACULTURE-MG@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: My REAL URL
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 05:59:04 +1100

My apologies to anyone who had trouble finding my Pages using the URL I
gave. It was obviously incorrect and I advise anyone who is still interested
that they look at my signature below to obtain my URL. I will also take
this advice in future - particularly when publicising! (I'm embarassed)
Carmela

'The ultimate goal of farming is not the growing of crops,
but the cultivation and perfection of human beings'.
Masanobu Fukuoka - 'The One-Straw Revolution'
Carmela Leone
Email: cleone@ozonline.com.au
Home Page: http://www.ozonline.com.au/permaculture/index.html

  • My REAL URL, carmela leone, 11/09/1995
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • My REAL URL, carmela leone, 11/09/1995