permaculture - Re: design courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Michael Totten <mpt@crest.org>
  • To: carmela leone <cleone@ozonline.com.au>
  • Cc: Jeff Jacobsen <jjj@otter.wsipc.wednet.edu>, PERMACULTURE-MG@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Re: design courses
  • Date: Thu, 9 Nov 1995 10:42:59 -0500 (EST)

I got a message, no such DNS entry, for the URL. Is this the correct URL?

http://www.ozonline.permaculture/index.html

Michael Totten
Director, Center for Renewable Energy & Sustainable Technology (CREST)
777 N. Capitol Street N.E., Suite 805, Washington, DC 20002
Phone: (202) 289-5368 Fax: (202) 289-5354 EMAIL: mpt@crest.org
WEB: http://solstice.crest.org/
Gopher: gopher.crest.org FTP: ftp.crest.org