permaculture - Re: design courses

permaculture@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: permaculture

  • From: Jeff Jacobsen <jjj@otter.wsipc.wednet.edu>
  • To: PERMACULTURE-MG@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
  • Subject: Re: design courses
  • Date: Wed, 8 Nov 1995 15:04:51 -0800 (PST)

Along these same lines, could someone review the basic principles upon
which permaculture is based. If I recall correctly these principles are
applicable to areas other than agriculuture. Or, another take might be
to try to abstract some of the recurring patterns that are essential to
permaculture.

Jeff Jacobsen jjj@otter.wsipc.wednet.edu