percy-l - Re: [percy-l] lancelot

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Jim Forest <jhforest AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] lancelot
  • Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 17:51:29 +0100

I haven't an answer to your question, David -- I only want to note that it's good to see signs of life on the Percy List.

Jim

* * *

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 5:25 PM, Beck, David A <dabeck AT iupui.edu> wrote:
Hello,

I'm teaching Lancelot right now, and one of my students rightly noted
some allusions to Henry IV. Does anyone know if anything has been
written on this topic? (Besides some references to names, I'm not that
up on Henry IV and haven't read it since grad school.)

Thanks.
-David

* * *

Jim & Nancy Forest
Kanisstraat 5
1811 GJ Alkmaar
The Netherlands

Jim & Nancy site:: www.jimandnancyforest.com
In Communion site: www.incommunion.org
photos: www.flickr.com/photos/jimforest/sets/
Forest-Flier Editorial Services: http://www.forestflier.com/

revised, expanded edition of "Living With Wisdom: a biography of Thomas Merton":
http://incommunion.org/forest-flier/books/living-with-wisdom/
revised, expanded, all-color edition of "Praying With Icons":
http://incommunion.org/forest-flier/books/praying-with-icons/
"The Road to Emmaus: Pilgrimage as a Way of Life":
http://incommunion.org/forest-flier/books/the-road-to-emmaus-pilgrimage-as-a-way-of-life/
"Silent as a Stone," a children's book about a community of rescuers in Paris:
http://incommunion.org/forest-flier/books/silent-as-a-stone-mother-maria-of-paris-and-the-trash-can-rescue/

blogs:

On Pilgrimage:
http://jimandnancyonpilgrimage.blogspot.com/