percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Ten Best Southern Novels of All Time...

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: "Dye, Steve" <sldye AT bluegrass.org>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Ten Best Southern Novels of All Time...
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 19:41:34 -0400

Thanks for the info on the symposium. I stopped in Covington a few years ago on our way back from New Orleans to locate Percy's grave and the local library staff gave me directions and were very helpful. They were the ones who told me about the symposium also. The whole experience was so "Percy like" in a weird way.