percy-l - Re: [percy-l] Babel

percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Percy-L: Literary, Religious, Scientific, and Philosophical Discussion on Walker Percy

  • From: Wade Riddick <wriddick AT usa.net>
  • To: "Percy-L: Literary and Philosophical Discussion" <percy-l AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [percy-l] Babel
  • Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2006 19:20:13 -0600

Since I've yet to see Babel, I can't respond to David's query. I did, however, have a wonderful Percy moment when watching a little Australian movie, DANNY DECKCHAIR. It's the perfect artistic representation of rotation. Has anyone seen it??
--Rhonda

Yes. Miranda Otto is in it (she played the mother in last summer's _War of the Worlds_). It reminded me of the semester I spent in Sydney. Displays the quintessential Aussie mistrust of middle management and tall poppy-ism.

  • Re: [percy-l] Babel, RHONDA MCDONNELL, 12/10/2006
    • Re: [percy-l] Babel, Wade Riddick, 12/10/2006