orangeculturalarts - [Cultural Arts Group] Meeting Tues., January 10, noon

orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: discussion of arts and culture in and around Orange County, North Carolina

  • From: Bob Joesting <joesting AT pobox.com>
  • To: orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org, info AT orangeculturalarts.org
  • Subject: [Cultural Arts Group] Meeting Tues., January 10, noon
  • Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 16:28:20 -0500

Folks,

Since I haven't gotten any messages from this list in
quite a while, I thought I would send a reminder of
tomorrow's meeting to see if the list still works.

As I have mentioned at some of our recent meetings, we
should do our occasional review of what the group has been
doing and what we can and should do in the future. If you
have comments or ideas either bring them to our meeting or
post on this list or email or call me. To post to this
list just email it to orangeculturalarts AT lists.ibiblio.org

Bob info AT orangeculturalarts.org
- - - -

We next meet Tuesday, January 10, 2005, at 12:00 noon, at the Chapel Hill Museum, 523 E. Franklin St. Feel free to bring a bag lunch, topics to discuss, and/or a friend. The building is usually closed to the public at that time so we enter through the staff door, to the right of the public back door. We may discuss our mission and what we should do differently over the next year. If you have topics we should discuss, let us know in person, by email, or phone.

The Community Dinner is scheduled for March 5, 2006.

Our meetings are then planned for February 7, March 7, April 4, May 2, June 6, July 11, and August 1, 2006 at the Chapel Hill Museum. If you want to stop getting these warnings by email, change your email address, or know of someone we should add to our list, let us know.

Visit our web site at: http://www.orangeculturalarts.org

Cultural Arts Group
P. O. Box 407
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-0407

919 929-1475
email info AT orangeculturalarts.org

  • [Cultural Arts Group] Meeting Tues., January 10, noon, Bob Joesting, 01/09/2006