ncmia - [NCMIA] Grant programs - NC Arts Council

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "L. K. Gypsye Legge" <gypsyelib AT gmail.com>
  • To: NC Moving Image Archivists <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [NCMIA] Grant programs - NC Arts Council
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 10:37:34 -0500

Many are probably already familiar with this program, but just in case:

A list of the NC Arts Council Grant Programs may be viewed at http://www.ncarts.org/grants_resources.cfm.

It also might be something to keep in mind if NCMIA wants to become more formal in nature. I know some of f the group have already done workshops and such- might be a worthy endeavor to   think about a more formal series, especially if funding were available.

Best to all,

Gypsye

--
"You want weapons?  We're in a library! Books - best weapons in the world." -Doctor Who

  • [NCMIA] Grant programs - NC Arts Council, L. K. Gypsye Legge, 01/14/2010