ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] April in East Carolina

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: Stephanie Stewart <stewarts AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] April in East Carolina
  • Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 09:27:10 -0400

Hi Gypsye,

Thanks for arranging this. I'm interested in the tour.

If others would like to carpool, please let me know.

Thanks,

Stephanie

--
Stephanie Stewart
Moving Image Archivist

Quoting "L. K. Gypsye Legge" <gypsyelib AT gmail.com>:

Hello all,

I have not heard anything from the list lately, so I am not sure if this
still active, however:

I finally got it together to bring Skip over to G- vegas ( really, they call
it that) on Friday the 24th. I know this is short notice, but if folks
wanted to head east in the afternoon to see how we are trying to make film a
more vibrant part of Special Collections and then perhaps stay to see
"Trouble with Women" an A/V geek road show, it could be a late afternoon to
early evening visit.

If those who would like to come tour the Archivescould please let me know
by next Wednesday, the 22nd.
I would suggest that arriving by 3:30 or 4 would be enough time to see
everything, then we could repair to the film event location for
conversation, etc.

Attached is the flyer for the A/V geek show, feel free to share with others
who may be interested.

With warmest regards,

Gypsye

--
"You want weapons? We're in a library! Books - best weapons in the world."
-Dr. Who