ncmia - [NCMIA] April in East Carolina

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "L. K. Gypsye Legge" <gypsyelib AT gmail.com>
  • To: ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [NCMIA] April in East Carolina
  • Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:25:28 -0400

Hello all,

I have not heard anything from the list lately, so I am not sure if this still active, however:

I finally got it together to bring Skip over to G- vegas ( really, they call it that) on Friday the 24th. I know this is short notice, but if folks wanted to head east in the afternoon to see how we are trying to make film a more vibrant part of Special Collections and then perhaps stay to see "Trouble with Women" an A/V geek road show, it could be a late afternoon to early evening visit.

 If those who would like to come tour the Archivescould please let me know by next Wednesday, the 22nd.
 I would suggest that arriving by 3:30 or 4 would be enough time to see everything, then we could repair to the film event location for conversation, etc.

Attached is the flyer for the A/V geek show, feel free to share with others who may be interested.

With warmest regards,

Gypsye

--
"You want weapons?  We're in a library! Books - best weapons in the world." -Dr. Who