ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] SNCA Calendar

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "Kim Cumber" <kim.cumber AT ncmail.net>
  • To: "'Stephanie Stewart'" <stewarts AT email.unc.edu>, <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] SNCA Calendar
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:14:56 -0400

Looks good - thanks! Our IT folks are adding a notice about the Raleigh
event to our blog
http://history4all.blogspot.com/

And maybe a link to that could be/should be added to the SNCA website entry?

I will send you that blog entry when it goes up.

Thanks,

Kim

Kim Andersen Cumber
Non-Textual Materials Archivist
North Carolina State Archives
4614 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC  27699-4614

(919) 807-7311
kim.cumber AT ncmail.net

Opinions in this message might not represent the policies of this agency.
E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public
business,
is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to
third parties.