ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] Final Home Movie Screenings Poster for Distribution

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "Kim Cumber" <kim.cumber AT ncmail.net>
  • To: "'Kirston Johnson'" <kirston.johnson AT duke.edu>, <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] Final Home Movie Screenings Poster for Distribution
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 14:06:03 -0400

The poster looks GREAT - thanks!  Could we add one more line to our State Archives/NCSU/AV Geeks showings that says something like

…and more!

Because there will be more – Skip is bringing something and Lisa is bringing football film from NCSU and perhaps more.

OK, and now let me share that I feel weird about not having a reception!  Is a reception something that anyone of the sponsors NCSU can fund?  The State Archives is not equipped to do this (we have a hiring freeze upon us and everything right now) but the State Archives can sure provide a place to have a reception – we have them in the front lobby all the time when the good times are rolling financially!   Seriously – if someone from NCSU can fund some paper plates, napkins, small plastic cups, a couple of cookie trays from Harris Teeter, and some punch, I’ll bring the punch bowl and the ladle, tablecloths and the flower arrangement from home and by golly the State Archives/NCSU/AV Geeks show can have a reception, too!

Please get back with me soon in case this is a real possibility and can be included on the poster!

And – Kirston – please let me know when the posters are printed so I can come over and get some from you to hang around in downtown Raleigh and get some over to Lisa at NCSU.

Thanks,

Kim

Kim Andersen Cumber
Non-Textual Materials Archivist
North Carolina State Archives
4614 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC  27699-4614

(919) 807-7311
kim.cumber AT ncmail.net

Opinions in this message might not represent the policies of this agency.
E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business,
is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to
third parties.