ncmia - Re: [NCMIA] Home Movie Screenings Poster -- First Draft

ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: NC Moving Image Archivists

  • From: "Kim Cumber" <kim.cumber AT ncmail.net>
  • To: "'Kirston Johnson'" <kirston.johnson AT duke.edu>, <ncmia AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [NCMIA] Home Movie Screenings Poster -- First Draft
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 08:29:36 -0400

Kirston,

Thanks – it looks GREAT!  I LOVE you picture.

Anyway, the name of the movie is

Tar Heel Family, not Tar Hell  and the date is 1951.  Also “Jockey’s Ridge for All the People” is by Ron Hagell.

I hope I’m not too late with this.

Kim

Kim Andersen Cumber
Non-Textual Materials Archivist
North Carolina State Archives
4614 Mail Service Center
Raleigh, NC  27699-4614

(919) 807-7311
kim.cumber AT ncmail.net

Opinions in this message might not represent the policies of this agency.
E-Mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public business,
is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to
third parties.