nafex - [NAFEX] Does anyone know of a source for Woolbright or Josephine?

  • From: "Larry D. Cook" <cookfrenchlick@yahoo.com>
  • To: Michael Dority <michaeldority@yahoo.com>, Danny Ganno <danganno@yahoo.com>, Jerry Lehman <jwlehman@aol.com>, North American Fruit Explor <nafex@lists.ibiblio.org>, nutgrowers@yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [NAFEX] Does anyone know of a source for Woolbright or Josephine?
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 14:51:13 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Thu, 4/29/10, john raymond <michisimmon@yahoo.com> wrote:

From: john raymond <michisimmon@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: INGA meeting
To: "Larry D. Cook" <cookfrenchlick@yahoo.com>
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010, 2:27 PM

Hi Larry,

Sorry to have taken so long getting back to you.  I hadn't checked this email account in months.  I had to leave the INGA meeting early to get back and watch the kids.

Trust it was good as always.  Looks like my Meyers graft made it through the winter.  Still doesn't look ready to fruit.  Hope your's is coming along as well.

Don't suppose you know anybody whose growing Woolbright or Josephine? Those are two that I'm hoping to add to my collection.

Best regards,

- john

www.simmonfruit.net