market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Japanese Beetles

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Japanese Beetles
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 19:25:41 -0400

Favorite foods here are raspberry leaves; we get some damage on a few other things when the numbers are high, but mostly they don't seem to have much effect. Grubs live in the soil and can do a number on lawns. Milky spore works over the long haul to keep them in check. Lure traps are worse than useless; you should buy some as presents for your neighbors.