market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] list revival? spam?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] list revival? spam?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 12:56:59 -0400

On Apr 15, 2019, at 12:45 PM, Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net> wrote:

Hi Rivka,
Nice to see someone else still out there.
How did the snows treat you this year?  We had snow yesterday!!  Not much but it was weird.
Went to pick up another Allis G tractor and saw cars on the interstate just plastered with wet sloppy snow.

We've been soggy soggy soggy since late last summer. Most of it was rain, not snow. I have acquired a raised bed maker, and a spader; but it needs to be not mud for a while so I can use them.

Hope the list is alive again this spring and summer.

Me too. I found it both interesting and useful.

God bless.
Mike Rock

Looks like the Fruit Explorers are all on Facebook which I do not like at all.

Not all of us. The email list had a brief burst of activity recently (I hope there'll be more coming.) Part of the burst was people saying No Facebook! but some of it was people actually discussing fruit.