market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] list revival? spam?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] list revival? spam?
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 11:45:04 -0500

Hi Rivka,
Nice to see someone else still out there.
How did the snows treat you this year?  We had snow yesterday!!  Not much but it was weird.
Went to pick up another Allis G tractor and saw cars on the interstate just plastered with wet sloppy snow.

Hope the list is alive again this spring and summer.

God bless.
Mike Rock

Looks like the Fruit Explorers are all on Facebook which I do not like at all.