market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] happy new year! and long tape measure recommends?

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] happy new year! and long tape measure recommends?
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 22:01:47 -0500

On Jan 8, 2017, at 8:08 PM, Mike Rock wrote:

The 300 foot tape by

Komelon 6633 Open Reel Fiberglass Tape Measure, 300-Feet   This is the one I have.

A building contractor friend of mine has this one:

Champion Sports 400 Foot Open Measuring Reel

Mike

Thanks again.

I should be able to find one or the other of those; and probably a Champion Sports Open Measuring Reel in 300' length would be the same way, if it's made in that length.