market-farming - [Market-farming] Buddingh basket weeder

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Mike Rock <mikerock AT mhtc.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Buddingh basket weeder
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2017 16:44:27 -0600

Hi all,
Happy New Year and may all your gardens be bountiful :)
Only got down to -10 last night so can't complain.

Looking for a Buddingh basket weeder for one of my G Allis tractors. Got 2-1/2 G's at a farm sale a while back. Lots of Planet Jr. seeders and cultivating parts, ten pallets worth.
Missing in action are a few parts for the lift mechanisms. One is hydraulic, rest hand operated. If you have spare parts for a G I would sure like to see them and perhaps buy them.
Where is a good source?

Back to the basket weeder. How do you like them? How do they compare to Lely's? Yes, I know, different jobs but similar.

God bless.

---