market-farming - [Market-farming] Moon Planting Guide - The Permaculture Research Institute

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: karen <karen AT rootsfarm.info>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Moon Planting Guide - The Permaculture Research Institute
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:59:58 -0400

So long ago, I elicited info. from you all (and others) re moon planting, promising a summary.  Well, I never did that because the contradictions and idiosyncracies of the lauded practices overwhelmed my abilities/willingness and time available to make a contribution to the available prescriptions and understanding.  Just came across this guide though which looks simple and sane enough to be helpful: http://permaculturenews.org/2015/01/26/moon-planting-guide/

Best wishes to all,

Karen

Roots Farm Organic Produce
Fruits, Roots, Vegetables & Herbs
Cochrane, DOMINICA
767-449-3038 (before 7 P.M.)

  • [Market-farming] Moon Planting Guide - The Permaculture Research Institute, karen, 12/19/2016