market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] ginger roots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] ginger roots
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 08:32:09 -0400

On Oct 23, 2016, at 11:41 PM, eglatyne AT tds.net wrote:

Last year I grew ginger I bought organic ginger that was not good, for eating only, where is the place I can get better ginger to grow. I seem to remember the farm was in N. Carolina, and had east in the name.   And it is good to read all of your comments they have been a little less. So Thank you and let me know the email address for the people who sell ginger root. Thanks Carol Thomas Sweet Briar 7a

You may be thinking of East Branch Ginger, who seem to no longer be in business. They used to order from Puna Organic, but Puna is now taking orders directly.  Here's Puna, it's the same link I sent for tumeric source:

again, ordering usually opens at the beginning of November, and they often sell out fast.