market-farming - [Market-farming] ginger roots

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "eglatyne AT tds.net" <eglatyne AT tds.net>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] ginger roots
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 23:41:42 -0400 (EDT)

Last year I grew ginger I bought organic ginger that was not good, for eating
only, where is the place I can get better ginger to grow. I seem to remember
the farm was in N. Carolina, and had east in the name. And it is good to
read all of your comments they have been a little less. So Thank you and let
me know the email address for the people who sell ginger root. Thanks Carol
Thomas Sweet Briar 7a