market-farming - [Market-farming] May produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Burke Farm <burkefarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Market-farming] May produce
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 15:16:42 -0400

Thanks everyone. The tomatoes go in at the beginning of April, so
having greens in the tunnels is a space problem. I got a few greens
squeezed in at the beginning of March this year and they have already
bolted. The answer might be another tunnel so I can succession plant
more reliably during March. I'll save my pennies.

Lisa