market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] May produce

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Richard Robinson <rrobinson AT nasw.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] May produce
  • Date: Sun, 10 May 2015 10:04:48 -0400

Spinach can be planted in succession in the fall for harvests beginning in
December. Arugula will overwinter, or can be seeded early in March. Lettuce
started indoors can be transplanted in early March. Kale will overwinter
(though it may bolt too early), or can be transplanted in early March. Pac
choi and radishes also do well in cool unheated houses in the spring.

Richard Robinson
www.nasw.org/users/rrobinson/
Hopestill Farm
www.hopestill.com