market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Pricing Ramps

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Sue Wells" <farmersue AT myfairpoint.net>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Pricing Ramps
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2015 11:13:52 -0400

Thank you for this information.

Ours have not come  up yet, as we are so far behind most other places.  Interesting fact to share, I have a lot of Canadian customers at one of my Farmers Markets. They are not allowed to dig up ramps in Canada anymore.

I have never seen white flowers from them, I would like to, but by the time the leaves are getting yellow, there are so many nasty deer flies and other nasty stinging/biting bugs out there, I don't go out there anymore.

Sue