market-farming - [Market-farming] Various greenhouse items for sale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Darren Young <darren AT thegardenspace.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Various greenhouse items for sale
  • Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2015 21:58:34 -0500

I cleaned out my garage attic and am selling various things that are left from the shutdown of our nursery business. I'd love someone to take everything, I'll make a deal if you want it all. My postal code is 60480 if you want to calculate shipping charges. I use USPS priority mail for everything.

Images are on Flicker here, they're all numbered, descriptions for each are below along with the price I'm asking and shipping weight. If you have any questions please email me off list.

[#1] DY-12 12 ft high tunnel bender w. bending pipe
Use this to bend 1 3/8", 10'6" chain-link fence top rail into 12' hoops for greenhouses. This was my "go to" bender for 12'x24' houses.
Used but in good condition.
Retail $54.99, asking $30.
Ship weight 10lb.

[#2] MH-4 4 ft. low hoop bender w. bending pipe
Use this to bend 1/2" or 3/4" conduit into low hoops for row covers. I built TONS of row covers with this.
Used but in good condition.
Retail #39.95, asking $20.
Ship weight 10lb.

[#3] (6) Orbit 3/4" irrigation valves w. solenoids. Female ends
Some used, some new. Solenoids tested working.
Retail $13, asking $3 ea.
Ship weight 6lb.

[#4] (3) 1/2" NPT metal sprinkler heads, (1) 1/2" NPT plastic sprinkler head, (3) 1/2" NPT plastic sprinkler ground stakes.
Some slightly used but working, others new.
Asking $20 for everything.
Ship weight 8lb.

[#5] K-Kontrol Prewired thermostat
Never used this one, I was going to add another greenhouse but never did.
Single stage thermostat, portable, pre-wired, 120V,
$49.95 retail, brand new condition, asking $35.
Ship weight 2lb.

[#6] Durostat thermostat
I used this one for a greenhouse furnace, had it set to turn on the furnace at 65 degrees.
Single stage thermostat, 120V,
$27.95 retail, used condition, asking $15.
Ship weight 2lb.

[#7] SureSTAT T110 thermostat
I used this one to control fresh air intake fans, had it set to open the shutters at 85 degrees.
Single stage thermostat, 120V,
$35.95 retail, used condition, asking $20.
Ship weight 2lb.

[#8] ACF Greeenhouses weatherproof fan speed control
Never used this one, I didn't need the variable speed on my exhaust fan.
Adjustable fan speed control, 120V,
$34.95 retail, brand new condition, asking $20.
Ship weight 2lb.

[#9] Garden hose fertilizer syphon. Brass w. pickup pipe.
Used very little and works. I ended up moving into an injector right after purchase.
Asking $5.
Ship weight 3lb.

  • [Market-farming] Various greenhouse items for sale, Darren Young, 03/28/2015