market-farming - [Market-farming] Heating mats and thermostat for sale

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Darren Young <darren AT thegardenspace.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Heating mats and thermostat for sale
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 00:54:38 -0600

I have (2) Pro-Grow PM-4 22"x46" heavy duty heat mats and a Pro-Grow thermostat for sale. I used these on shelves for seed starting for 3 years. They are *very* heavy duty, each one will hold (4) 1020 trays. I also have a Pro-Grow GC-1 120v thermostat to control them. The GC-1 has only one output on it, I used a power strip to connect the heating mats to it. All of the specs say the GC-1 can handle 720 watts which equates to 1-2 mats.

The mats cost around $140 each new, the thermostat was around $80 for a total of $360. I'm asking $200 for the set of (2) PM-4 mats and (1) GC-1 thermostat. They're in very good shape, I cleaned them after every use.

Links to the mats online are here, the controller link is here.

Contact me off list via email if you're interested, darren AT thegardenspace.com. I can send pics if necessary.

Total shipping weight for the set is 22 lbs.

  • [Market-farming] Heating mats and thermostat for sale, Darren Young, 02/20/2015