market-farming - [Market-farming] Security camera

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Wyatt Jones" <wyatt_jones AT netzero.com>
  • To: <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Security camera
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2014 12:40:47 -0400

I have a different problem where I really need a security camera.  I've been having continuing problems with my neighbors to the east, who are relatives of each other.  I recently had to have one of them arrested for cutting my trees, menacing and a number of other charges.  The other one is his father in law, who is a township trustee and who is constantly harassing me and has twice torn down my fences.  Both these people seem to have the notion that they have a right to my wooded property next to their houses and I don't simply because they grew up around here, ran all over my property as children etc.  I've already put up no trespassing signs but they have told me they are going to continue to use my property when and how they want and say I can't stop them.  In the meantime their kids race motorcycles and ATV all over it, build shacks, cut trees etc.  I've been calling the police and, as I've said, had one of them arrested for menacing and some other charges but its hard to prove he is cutting down trees and removing them in spite of the fact that the only way in and out is through either one of these persons property or through mine, which I would be able to see from my house. I also don't get back there every day and the Father in law is threatening to tear down more fence.  Anyway I guess I need some sort of Cam but its a fair distance between my house and these woods.  Don't really need video, just pictures that show them trespassing with enough detail that they can be identified well enough to use in court.  I'm on a tight budget also which doesn't help. I've asked a number of people but I haven't been able to find one that meets my need for one reason or another.

I don't know how people can have such a sense of entitlement or engage in such criminal behavior and still think they have the moral high ground much less get elected town trustee but I guess it takes all kinds

Oh well, at least my other neighbor got rid of his animals so I don't have those problems any more.

The #1 Worst Carb Ever?
Click to Learn #1 Carb that Kills Your Blood Sugar (Don't Eat This!)
FixYourBloodSugar.com