market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Silage tarps ala Fortier (Pam Twin Oaks)

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Pam Twin Oaks <pam AT twinoaks.org>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Silage tarps ala Fortier (Pam Twin Oaks)
  • Date: Tue, 6 May 2014 13:39:50 -0400

Allan,
Jean-Martin cuts the tarps into strips. Not difficult.

As for the vacuum seeder, I didn't read the details because I didn't need one. Buy the book, it'll soon pay for itself!

Pam

--
Pam Dawling

Author of Sustainable Market Farming, Intensive Vegetable Production on a Few Acres
sustainablemarketfarming.com
facebook.com/SustainableMarketFarming

  • Re: [Market-farming] Silage tarps ala Fortier (Pam Twin Oaks), Pam Twin Oaks, 05/06/2014