market-farming - [Market-farming] Rogue rake

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Ron McElwain" <gofish54 AT centurytel.net>
  • To: "market-farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Rogue rake
  • Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 16:08:11 -0400

This is not an advertisement, but wanted to give praise where it is due. We
have been using Rogue hoes for the last several years, they are the only hoe
we will buy. Last fall, my wife suggested I try a rake that Rogue makes. It
is 8-10" wide and has teeth about 5" long. This may be the handiest hand
tool I have. Just prepared some beds with it this morning. I bought mine
from Morgan County Seeds, seems to be a great tool at the right price.

Ron McElwain
NW Missouri - Zone 5