market-farming - [Market-farming] Cheap Heat for your Greenhouse: Under Bed Radiant Heat System

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Barking Cat Farm <barkingcatfarm AT mindspring.com>
  • To: Market Farming <Market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] Cheap Heat for your Greenhouse: Under Bed Radiant Heat System
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 15:21:52 -0500

From their web site at this link <http://www.flyingbeet.com/innovate.html> :

" * Cheap Heat for your Greenhouse:A home designed/built underbed radiant
heating system for our 1500 sq. foot commercial greenouse. Our average
heating costs over the last few years have been around $125/year - a savings
of over $800/season compared to our friends with the same size greenhouse.
Saving the planet from more greenhouse gasses is icing on the cake because
the system pays for itself early in the second year of operation. We're
working on a manual but it will not be completed until the winter of 2010 so
PLEASE don't email for more information about this yet!! We're too busy
growing now! "

If anybody finds a link or more information, please post. We're very
interested in this as well.

Best Regards,
Laurie
Barking Cat Farm