market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] FSMA update

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Road's End Farm <organic87 AT frontiernet.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] FSMA update
  • Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2013 13:02:32 -0500

On Dec 22, 2013, at 10:41 AM, Richard Robinson wrote:

Wow...government listened. Now if only I could get my pigs to fly.

Well, we'll have a better idea how well they listened (and who to) when we see the proposed revisions. -- According to the article, there'll be another comment period; sounds as if that's going to fall in the middle of the growing season.

But I think there are some people in there who are actually listening to us. The question's going to be whether they can outweigh the others.