market-farming - [Market-farming] camera for farmstand

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "'High tunnel discussion list'" <HIGHTUNNELS AT LISTSERV.KSU.EDU>
  • Subject: [Market-farming] camera for farmstand
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 20:21:41 -0400

We set up a self-serve farmstand this year.  Unfortunately we are experiencing a lot of theft. We do not have electricity or coax or cell phone coverage at the stand, and most of the motion activated cameras require both.  I have found

http://www.amazon.com/SpygearGadgets-Motion-Activated-Camera-Vision-Battery/dp/B00564TF4W/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1379721475&sr=1-1

but wondered what others have used.

Thank you.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe

It's not that nice guys finish last. They have a whole different notion where the finish line is. - unknown