market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] tubing between drip tape and oval hose

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "Beth Spaugh" <lists AT rhomestead.com>
  • To: "'Market Farming'" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] tubing between drip tape and oval hose
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 18:27:38 -0400

Thank you, John, and to all those who responded that the list had been silent.  This is the info I was hunting for.  Do you have any advice for using the larger .42 couplers?  Other than .42 inch diameter tubing?  I had assumed the tubing needed to be smaller. And thanks for the reminder on slanting the end going into the bluestripe, and having the tubing hot/flexible, and the dish soap. Good day all.  Hoping we are in a non-frost pocket.  Have tattered row cover over the tomatoes, peppers, eggplant, and cukes in the field. We tend to be a few degrees warmer than the forecast, and hoping that holds tonight and tomorrow night.

And yes, send us some rain.  Sorry you are inundated.  At least we can do field work.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe

It's not that nice guys finish last. They have a whole different notion where the finish line is. - unknown