market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] not getting any emails

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Sunmoonriver <sunmoonriver AT windstream.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] not getting any emails
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 12:56:07 -0400

I haven't either but I just got yours?

Courtney
Herb Thyme
Middlefield, Oh.

Beth Spaugh <lists AT rhomestead.com> wrote:

If this goes through, will someone please email me off list.  I have not gotten any market-farming or hightunnels messages for several days.  A list that goes through yahoo to the same email address is coming through.  I have checked the host to be sure I wasn’t over full.  Everything should be fine, but no messages from ya’ll, and I asked a question I was looking for an answer to.  Thank you.

Beth Spaugh

Rehoboth Homestead, Peru NY

http://rhomestead.com      http://www.facebook.com/rhomestead

"How we eat determines, to a considerable extent, how the world is used." - Wendell Berry

"Without power over our food, any notion of democracy is empty." - Frances Moore Lappe

It's not that nice guys finish last. They have a whole different notion where the finish line is. - unknown

address and password):