market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] low cost deer fencing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Brian <bcluton AT aol.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] low cost deer fencing
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:59:27 -0400

Absolutely. Great points. I'd totally second this suggestion.

Our deer pressure spikes dramatically when things get really dry and they
start browsing for succulence. This past summer during the drought If we put
water on a crop the deer would invariably be drawn to that crop. And with our
hives out back and native pollinators access to water is critical.

Sent from my iPhone