market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] low cost deer fencing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Katherine Ecker <katherine AT legacymanorfarm.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] low cost deer fencing
  • Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 08:49:10 -0400

Just a suggestion for drought times, I have put out livestock tubs and
smaller pans with auto waterers so the wildlife can get to water without
going thru my garden fencing and destroying my water lines. Been there before
and don't want to be there again, so it is worth it to me. Plus any
beneficials such as pollinators would love that extra access to water

Katherine