market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] rototillers (Joshua Bryceson

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Joshua Bryceson <turniprock AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] rototillers (Joshua Bryceson
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 20:25:10 -0500

thanks for taking time to answer my questions. Wow you have a chisel that goes down 18" mine will only go down about 8-10, would this be also called a subsoiler? We haven't run into many VW sized rocks and Im thankful for that. But my question mostly lies in that final pass where we can seed carrots, salad mix, beets etc. it seems like every piece of equipment leaves rock on the surface or if it doesn't it leaves the rock just below the surface and cultivation then becomes difficult. What type of bed shaping equip do you use and what do you use for cultivation?

thanks again