market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] NRCS for 'Rolling Thunder'

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] NRCS for 'Rolling Thunder'
  • Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 18:48:15 -0500

Keith,
Great response. Pretty much in line with what I thought.
Briefly, can you give me an idea of your approach to altering an existing house to be movable? I've got a 30x72 NRCS/Equip  house and a few 48' houses, one x 24 and one x 30. Sure wish I could convert at least one of the shorter ones. I am a 30+ year carpentry mechanic and have felt for a while that I should make the move. My local agent in rural Georgia was quite skittish when I inquired about it prior to the award. I knew it was viable because I had read positive things on the net. Foolishly, I went with the stationary.
Any feedback greatly appreciated.
Todd Lister
Vesta, Ga