market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Timers for drip irrigation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Nan Hildreth <NanHildreth AT riseup.net>
  • To: Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>, "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Timers for drip irrigation
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:26:06 -0500

If you want to ask questions about the timer to knowledgeable staff, try www.DripWorksUSA.com They have a fabulous selection and remarkable service and if you tell them you are a farm, you can get a discount. And if you submit your needs in writing, they will give you a written design for your system.

You can DIY. Tinker toys if you get phone support.

Hose end battery timers from Lowes or home Depot, were, for me, a waste. Broke three in 18 months. Plastic. I would have saved if I bought an a/c plug in the wall to start.