market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Timers for drip irrigation

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "MAsteveINE" <MAsteveINE AT 207me.com>
  • To: "Market Farming" <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Timers for drip irrigation
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:10:04 -0400

What used to involve hundreds of dollars is now made much more comfortable at Home Depot or Lowes
in their department for homeowners who build lawn irrigation systems. Controllers for like 8 zones 2x a day are less that 40 bucks, and run off 24 volts soyou can run them with the included transformer and line power or off 2 12s. ......then you will need a valve for each zone, last I got were under 20 dollars ea.

Instructions for installation will be similar to lawn sprinklers so all the dyi for that will apply.

MAsteveINE