market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] drip tape chewing

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: "cjmaness AT juno.com" <cjmaness AT juno.com>
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] drip tape chewing
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 18:19:09 GMT

We've tried it all, and nothing works. It's frustrating. We turn on the water
and spend hours every day walking the lines and fixing leaks. We get the tiny
little holes that I think are from voles. Then, we get huge, chewed up gaps
where that section of drip has to be replaced. I'm guessing rats? Then,
there's the coyotes who just pull the caps off the ends and let all the water
run out.

I carry my drip tape repair bucket with me every where I go.

Carla
Perkins, OK 102 with the heat index

Banks Forced to Forgive Credit Card Debt
See how much of your debt could be settled!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e08c9b62f233cd91bst04duc