market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] side dressing garlic.

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: Todd Lister <toddlister1 AT gmail.com>
  • To: gofish54 AT centurytel.net, Market Farming <market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] side dressing garlic.
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 11:30:01 -0400

Inchilium Red
Todd

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 8:52 AM, Mac <gofish54 AT centurytel.net> wrote:

Thanks for the help . What is the variety of the softneck? - mac

Quoting Todd Lister :

Here in Ga I am almost done bringing in the softnecks. Biggest and best ever. tennis balls. Never side dressed. Heavy mulch after planting in heavily amended soil with good compost, regular water, occasional fish/seaweed spray and compost tea. Plenty of lime last year.
Scapes last two weeks on the hards.