market-farming - Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 95, Issue 58

market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Market Farming

  • From: sora AT coldreams.com
  • To: market-farming AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 95, Issue 58
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2010 11:39:23 -0800

> Unfortunately it gets worse than simply allowing resellers and
> resellers misrepresenting themselves as growers.

Oh Wyatt....been there done that....I'm so sorry to hear this....I've seen
it in other markets also. The biggest strength Farmers Markets have is
that since all people eat....the vendors/customers come from all walks of
life...
the biggest weakness is that the vendors/customers come from all walks of
life, political and idealogical differences are inevitable.
Sora at Paradise Valley Organics, N.Id.

  • Re: [Market-farming] Market-farming Digest, Vol 95, Issue 58, sora, 12/30/2010